Our Technicians are Professional, and they have excellent skills, training, knowledge, and experience as an HVAC service provider. Our professional technician will work efficiently, and we’ll make sure that our clients have world-class service. From staff to team to the technicians, our company will make sure that our customer’s needs are fulfilled. To make sure your problem is fully resolved, we’ll provide you free follow-ups and repairs.
Qualified and Licensed Technicians:
Our professional HVAC service providers are well trained and skilled enough to solve your problem as soon as possible. We have qualified and licensed Technicians in our company who are aware of all the ins and outs of each Heating and Ventilation system issue. They are well equipped and have every tool to fix any HVAC Problem you may have.
Our company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on each activity our experts engage in. Regardless of installing a whole new HVAC system or any repair you may need, our technicians will do their best.
Heating Ventilation and Cooling issues rarely arrive at a convenient time, and you need a reliable, professional HVAC service provider who will work every time to provide you emergency services. No matter what the time is, if it’s the middle of the night or the middle of the day. We are here to serve you our best. Arctic Heating and Cooling will get to your home or any other property and will get your HVAC system running immediately. If the problem is too big to resolve immediately, we’ll try our best to find a temporary solution to keep your system running until we can fix it permanently.
You should not take a risk on something like HVAC, especially when your family’s comfort is in question. Book an appointment with Arctic Heating and Cooling and give us a try!
AC Maintenance/ Ac Repair:
We are here to help you with every HVAC system Installation or repair. We are highly specialized, and we have skilled and Expert Technicians in Air Conditioning repairs; in the case of an AC problem or Fault, we inspect and understand your situation.
Proper Maintenance of your AC will prevent expensive equipment failure in the future. Ideally, you will want to address the significant problems of your AC so they won’t become costly headaches in the future. Our AC maintenance team will thoroughly check your AC system and ensure that it will function efficiently. Our AC Technician will inspect your
- Air Duct leakage
- Check airflow through evaporated coils
- Test for leaks in the system
- They will check for the correct amount of refrigerant
- Will Safely Remove refrigerant from your system
- Inspect for errors and damage
- Do the necessary repairs
- Inspect electric terminals, apply a non-conductive coating, and clean and tighten connections
- Check thermostat accuracy
- Check belt for wear and tear
- And much more
Furnace Repair/ Heating Services:
You should not worry when your heater is not working. Whether you have a gas or electric furnace, our expert Technicians who can fix any type of furnace. You can have different heating issues depending upon the type of heating system you have.
- Maybe the capacitor is faulty
- Maybe water damaged the electrical system
- Faulty or a broken wire
- A defective pilot light
- A thermostat that requires calibration
- Heat-control issues that cause incorrect feedback to your thermostat
- Bad heat exchanger
- If the furnace is blowing cold air
- Unlit pilot
- Ignition Control
- If the thermostat is broken
- If thermostat switches are between “On” and “Off,” it could represent a dirty filter, improper airflow, or a bad thermostat altogether.
- If Draft Motor Runs but Furnace Won’t Star
- Draft Motor Won’t Start – This might be caused by a bad motor or bad Quality capacitor.
- Flame Starts, but furnace shuts down
- If your flame circuit is not working
- If the Blower is not shutting off
- Humming Noise
HVAC Maintenance/Heating and Cooling Services:
Maintenance tasks that you should leave to our skilled, trained, and professional Technician:
Some of the preventive maintenance is so complicated that homeowners can’t do it by themselves. Because some of the maintenance requires skills, training, and knowledge which only a Professional and trained HVAC Technician will deliver you, we are mentioning the necessary repairs and adjustment to expect when our Professional HVAC will arrive at your place:
- Properly check your system control for a safer operation.
- Clean and adjust dampers.
- Our Technicians Will inspect area around the air intake
- They will ensure proper airflow.
- Inspect for dirty air filters and check for proper filter size
- They will check your dust system
- Check electric terminals, inspect for loose or corroded connections and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating.
- They will lubricate every moving part of the system.
- Inspect fans, bears, and belts
- They will check the system thermostat to make sure it Cycling the system on and off properly.
- Check the condensation system for proper drainage.
- They will clear the interior and exterior of the unit.
- Inspect the gas piping
- Inspect gas pressure
- Inspect fuel line connections
- Clean and check the evaporator and condenser coils for dirt and other obstructions.
Maintenance tasks you can do by yourself to prevent any kind of significant issues in the future:
The following task will help keep your equipment running smoothly and efficiently until the next visit with our trained service technician:
- Check your HVAC system Every month
- Trim back foliage to at least eighteen inches from the outdoor unit
- Keep supply and return registers unblocked by drapes, rugs, or furniture.
- Remove dust and debris around the outdoor unit.
Mountain Heating and Cooling:
Our company offers HVAC services to the Mountain Home area for heating and cooling repairs. Whether big or small, our skilled, experienced, trained professionals are ready to help you anytime. Give us a call at (870) 321-5235, or you can book your appointment here on our website. We are here to assist you anytime!
Some of our Heating Services Include:
- Heat pumps
- Oil Furnaces
- Oil Furnace Repair
- Gas Furnaces
- Gas Furnace Repair
- Electric Furnaces
- Electric Furnace Repair
- Thru-The-Wall Heat pumps
- All Residential, Commercial, and industrial units
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair of all of the above.